Friday, July 22, 2011

Yay! my hubbies home!

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. My husband (finally)got home from his week away at work, which leaves me with no usable hands to type. :) I love my husband, we have been together since high school. Yes we are high school sweethearts, yes I was a cheer leader and he was a football player. The usual small town cliche. except for the part where i was 2 grades above him. I was a junior and he was a freshman when we started dating, I think he just liked me because I was older. lol Hes different from other guys I know. Hes attuned to my emotions and cares what I think, he is not afraid to show emotion and hes all the better for it. He loves me, better than anyone else ever could. He knows more about me than I do sometimes. He puts up with my craziness and has lived through 2 of my emotional pregnancies and swears he will stay for this one too. Haha He really is a fantastic person. I don't think I could have asked for anyone better, even if he wasn't my true soul mate! So I really look forward to when he comes home after a week of hubby deprivation. and as one of my friends said, I have(almost) 3 kids for a reason! Without getting into any details ill just say hes amazing. :) and this weekend will be made all the better by a visit from one of my long time best friends! i cannot wait to see her and neither can my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment