Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting Started!

After a suggestion by a fellow blogger i decided to start up a blog of my own. I am a stay at home mom so my days are spent cleaning, crafting, and running after 2 little girls! im new at this so please bear with me as i get everything set up and going!

So, today started like every other. The waking of the angry beast. aka Tula! she wakes up craby every morning. followed by some whining and possibly some crying. while Odie stands in her crib, smiling! Odie would sleep until 9 or 10 every morning if tula would allow it but when tula is awake everyone needs to be. not like every other day grandma D decided to take tula out to play with her cousins! Which leaves me with the always smiley, Odie and a quiet but messy house. So im gunna get to cleaning before tula gets home. Altho the tornado that she is will make it messy again in no time! lol

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited for you! You are going to be awesome! People are going to love your recipes and crafty projects! Look forward to all the fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get to know you and see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog!
    I am your newest follower and I am looking forward to hearing more :)

    You can find me on twitter @mikeyswife or my blog http://aissafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete