Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Poke and Squeeze.

Today was my first prenatal appointment! At almost 11 weeks, the first apt is always my least favorite. The poke and squeeze as my family calls it. lol Being weighed is always a non-fun part and peeing in a cup isn't all that easy but those I don't mind. Its the pap that I dislike. Mothers know that on your first prenatal appointment they have to do a pap smear. Its not just that you have to have your lady parts out there in the open but the pushing and swabbing. I like my Dr. and the PAs very much they are great Drs and are easy to talk to, but its always uncomfortable to talk life when someone is poking around in your vajaja. Then to have someone who is not my husband need to put there fingers in there isn't any better. Once it over and the awkward is gone I'm happy that its over. I know its necessary to make sure all the cells are good and normal and all that jazz but still its not the funnest procession. All that aside the appointment went great! they did a quick ultrasound just to see the heartbeat and I got too see my little miracle! He/she was moving around, I could see the little arms and legs and the adorable little head! Its amazing how completely this baby has caught my heart just as my other 2 before. Robbie was at work this time, the first baby dr appointment that he has ever missed. he was sad but from now on our appointments will be on Fridays when he is home! only 9 more weeks until the big ultrasound and we get to find out what this baby is! always exciting, my family is fervently hoping for a boy but i would love another girl!

1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.

    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com. Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.
    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete